LED EXPO UKRAINE
Conference LED PROGRESS
- LED Lighting
- LED Bulbs
- LED Traffic Signalization and Signs
- LED Displays
- LED Components
- LED Manufacturing Equipment
- LED Panels and Background Lighting
- Key-turn projects of LED production plant
- LED production plant construction investments
- LED Companies, Distributors, Dealers
- Electric/ Electronic Companies
- Governmental Offices, Municipalities
- Highways, Airport, Transport Companies
- Banks, Factories, Industrial Zones
- Hotels, Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs, Museums, Theaters, Cinemas
- Business & Congress-Exhibition Centers, Shopping Malls
- Stadiums, Sport Complexes, Aqua Parks
- Relevant Institutions, Associations Designers, Architects, Experts of Lighting Engineering;
- Buyers and Distributors of Lighting Engineering;
- PR agencies;
Brief summary LED Expo 2017
On September 13-15, 2017 took place the International exhibition of LED solutions “LED Expo” and professional Conference LED Progress.
|More than 75 companies from 6 countries – Ukraine, Belarus, Poland, Hungary, USA and China – took part at the event.|
|The total of visitors made more than 5800 specialists from all regions of UKraine. Foreign visitors from Russia, Belarus, Finland, Slovenia, Germany and America are also visit the exhibition.|
|40 speakers of the leading world firms and experts from 8 countries were submitted at the LED Progress Conference.|
Conference LED Progress 2017
On September 13 – 15 the LED Progress Conference took place with the support of Association of “LED Equipment Manufacturers”.
The Curator and Leading of Conference – Victor Sorokin, the corresponding member of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Deputy Director of Institute of Semiconductors Physics of NAS of Ukraine, professor.
The Conference LED Progress 2017 brought together over 300 experts from Europe, the USA and other countries. The speakers of the conference represented such companies as:
- Seoul Semiconductor, Cree, LEDil, Vossloh-Schwabe, LED Effect, EKTA;
- the Institute of Semiconductor Physics of the National Academy of Science of Ukraine,
- the Kyiv Municipal State Administration and the Ministry of Regional Development and Construction of Ukraine.
The main section of the Conference included 35 reports:
- Practice of LED decisions
- Economy and investments
- Aspects of LED lighting equipment development
- New materials and elements of LED lighting equipment
- Standards. Regulations. Metrology
LED Progress 2017 Schedule.