LED Expo – Ukrainian specialized exhibition of manufacturers and distributors of LED production where leading companies of semiconductor lighting engineering of Ukraine, CIS countries, near and far abroad will be presented.
LED Progress – professional conference for experts of the scientific sphere, business and representatives of government institutions to discuss actual tendencies of the LED market.
Brief summary LED Expo 2016
On September 14-16, 2016 took place the International exhibition of LED solutions “LED Expo” and professional Conference LED Progress.In comparison with 2014 the number of participants and the area of an exposition increased by 15%.
|More than 70 companies from 7 countries – Ukraine, Germany, Finland, South Korea, USA, China and Australia – took part at the event.|
|The total of visitors made more than 6800 specialists from all regions of UKraine. Foreign visitors from Russia, Belarus, Finland, Slovenia, Germany and America are also visit the exhibition.|
|36 speakers of the leading world firms and experts from 8 countries were submitted at the LED Progress Conference.|
Conference LED Progress 2016
On September 14 – 16 the LED Progress Conference took place with the support of Association of “LED Equipment Manufacturers”.
General Partner of the Conference – UNDP in Ukraine
The Curator and Leading of Conference – Victor Sorokin, the corresponding member of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Deputy Director of Institute of Semiconductors Physics of NAS of Ukraine, professor.
The Conference LED Progress 2016 brought together over 300 experts from Europe, the USA and other countries. The speakers of the conference represented such companies as:
- Seoul Semiconductor, Cree, LEDil, Vossloh-Schwabe, Rainbow Electronics, LED Effect, EKTA;
- the Institute of Semiconductor Physics of the National Academy of Science of Ukraine,
- the world-famous investments project in the sphere of energy saving technologies Nefco,
- the Kyiv Municipal State Administration and the Ministry of Regional Development and Construction of Ukraine.
The main section of the Conference included 35 reports:
- Practice of LED decisions
- Economy and investments
- Aspects of LED lighting equipment development
- New materials and elements of LED lighting equipment
- Standards. Regulations. Metrology
LED Progress 2016 Schedule.